Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Adventures in Moore boys...

We haven't been into much lately but I snapped a few pics and thought I would share....

Adventures in potty training, lasted for 2 hours, then Ean said "mom, something stinks".


Talk about a Cool dude! Ben has his own sense of style already, even at 2.

Today, I had a roller coaster of a day (one with a lot of dips and dive) but I am trusting God and I know we will be fine. Keep us in your prayers and thoughts. If you would like to hear my day (whine whine story) email me.


Lots of Love!!

What's wrong with this picture?

3 comments:

TednLisa said...

lol dog in the window?

Linda's World Today said...

Lonely pooch syndrome is seeking
kids of like kind.

TednLisa said...

I just have to have that Moore's tv van picture you have in your house. Everyone here would get such a kick out of it since Ted's kind of in the tv business.