Thursday, February 14, 2008

Update...

Well I haven't written much lately so here goes.....

We are all doing fine. Jim is still driving truck, gone four nights a week until the real estate picks back up. Sooooo if you know anyone who needs or wants a house...**Hint hint... He tolerates it but he hates to be gone.

I am doing loans and taking care of the house and any real estate stuff Jim can't handle while he is gone. I am really starting to hate this industry but it's all I know. Loans are getting much harder to do and banks are getting much more competitive. I am sure everything will be fine, but not having anything going drives me crazy.



The boys are fabulous. They are so smart and so active and soooooo driving me crazy. They are a million miles a minute from the second they wake up until the second I put them to bed. Ean is back into the "why's" again. "Why do we drive mommy", "why is the sky blue", "why does it rain" why, why, why!!!!! AAAHHHGGGGHHH!!! But, then I have to stop and realize that is making him much smarter and I deal with it. Soemtimes I find myself answering without even knowing it.



Ben is talking like crazy, he can say anything he needs to. I think he talks a lot better than Ean did at his age. Ean will be 4 in March, I cannot believe it!!! We are going to have a bounce house for his b-day party. It should be a blast!



Overall we are doing fine, this work thing is frustrating but, hey it's just money. God will take care of us, that is what we are praying for right now anyway. I guess that is all for now. Love you all, thanks for looking!!

Kisses to all.....



4 comments:

K A R I™ said...

I wish we lived closer!!! Hugs to you Super Mom! Miss you guys much!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great Update!

Linda's World Today said...

SMOOCHES TO THEM BOTH...

GRAMMIE