Tuesday, June 24, 2008

MY Real Life.






I decided to take part in this blog festival, taking pictures of a few real life things. Thank you to my blog friend S for sharing her real life shots and now it's my turn. This was definitely fun, I like seeing pictures of others' "real life" so hopefully you will enjoy seeing mine.











Here is our very full fridge. I get nervous when the fridge gets a litttle bare, so it tends to stay pretty packed. I just noticed the TWO jars of mayo. no, we are not mayo. fanatics, the jar on the left is almost out and someone already opened the other one.























This is our bathroom. Small and cozy but it works for us. You will notice as I just did the flooring is getting discolored. I think it is about time for some remodle work. *hint hint* honey. Also, the mismatched towels leave something to be desired.




This is the boys' closet. Nothing really fancy, this only shows a portion of their clothes, and you can see the top book shelf on the floor, of course the full laundry hamper and up top the rotating toys. Those toys are by special request and in order to get those toys down they have to clean all other toys up.


This is the laundry pile I was willing to share. Our hamper is full but tomorrow is laundry day, so these are the hang up clothes that still need to be hung up.



These are my favorite shoes. I should be showing you my flip flops, but honestly I just love how wearing these shoes make me feel and I get a compliment on them everytime I have them on.


This is my favorite room. Our bedroom. We bought this bed about 3 years ago and it has been the best purchase we ever made. It is so comfortable and everytime I step UP onto it, I feel like a queen. Yes I made the bed for the picture. Hmm.... I guess it's not real life then huh?



So, you might ask yourself, "why did she make the bed, and leave the kitchen sink looking like that?". Well, simply because I forgot this picture and now I am so tired I don't care that you see the dishes from dinner, that were my job to clean and the tomato plant I can't seem to keep alive. You will also notice that the soap dispenser is in the shape of a pumpkin, from Harvest time.

This is my self portrait. Actually I forgot to do it, and didn't want to cheat so this is my prebed photo. I tend to pull my hair back at the end of the day I am so tired of messing with it.


And now you might ask, "what were my children doing"? Thanks to my loving husband he was cooking and the boys were eating while I took the pictures.

2 comments:

TednLisa said...

Great post.

TednLisa said...

Hey I have two jars of Mayo too but there are the wide mouth ones so they look pretty big in our fridge. We have a tiny fridge that is always packed up with stuff.