Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Number 5 Birthday and a 1 year anniversary

No, I haven't lost my job and sudenly found a bunch of extra time! I just felt this was a good opportunity for a Moore update.
Well, my oldest son has turned 5 and I have mixed emotions about the whole thing. As I am sure every mother has gone through there is the freedom of having a child that can manage for short periods of time without constant supervision but on the other hand where did my sweet little baby go? The one that I could count on to need me to hug and hold and take care of. Also, where did this constantly dirty, stinky, smart mouth BOY come from that thinks every body part and its name is the funniest joke he has ever heard? He wanted a snake for his birthday, that is THE ONLY thing he wanted. NO he did not get one.
We had a typical birthday bash. He wanted a dinosaur theme so we did that and we hired a reptile man to visit with his modern dinosaurs. Here are a few of the photos.


Today being St. Patty's day is also my One year Anniversary of my job with McMillin Mortgage!! I am very excited to reach this milestone and estimate I have reached my 100 mark for loans closed over the past year! WOW!!! I feel very blessed to not only be in the industry I am in AND be very successful.

We have been fine. Jim is doing more in the way of helping people keep their homes and helping banks with the reo's they have and selling some too. I have of couse been busy with my work. The boys are still attending daycare at Kristen's and Ean goes to preschool two days a week. They have been growing so fast it is crazy!
Ean will start Kindergarten in the fall and we have applied for our local private christian school. He had to do an assesment so now we are just waiting to see if he is accepted. The cost is comparable to what we pay in daycare and we feel the education is far superior so we are praying that it all works out.

I realize I haven't posted in a long time but promise to try and be better! I am working from our home office now so I have more access to me personal computer and time to post short updates.

2 comments:

K A R I™ said...

YAY for an update! Lucas sounds a lot like E with the sass and the body part jokes.

TednLisa said...

Great to see an update. Glad you guys are doing well. I had the mixed emothion thing going on when matthew turned five. I'm still saying how is Shane going to be 8 in June? Time really does fly. I guess I forgot that Colby was older than Ian. To me Colby is my little guy but wow I guess he is older than all of his cousins.