Sunday, August 10, 2008

We are still alive!!

While Jim is putting the boys to a nap, I thought I would post something to say we are alive!

On the July 4th weekend (which seems so far back now) we took a road trip to Oregon to see my family. Hi family!! We stayed for 4 days and even took the dog. It was great, the kids had a blast and as a matter of fact we did too. I had wanted to post a big thing on our trip since I did take so many pictures, but time is limited around here.

I have been working 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week, so by the time I get home the computer is the last thing on my mind. I check email and that is about it. Today I was able to get caught up on some blogs that I have missed, and I am alsways glad to see all the "boys" in our family are growing up so cute and well behaved, NOT!!!!

My boys have reached the stage in their life that I think is going to be with us for many years to come. The taunting and teasing stage. It is usually Ean taunting Ben, but when Ean is weak in some way (hungry, tired, or both) Ben gives back as good as he gets. I am contstantly saying, "stop that, quit, knock it off, I am going to spank you both, Ean stop, Ben stop...... etc." I even annoy myself!!

Ben is getting ready to turn 3 so I am starting to plan his party. Since he is so into sports it is going to be a Borthday Sports Extravaganza- I am kinda going overboard, but it is going to be great!

All of Jim's brothers are going to be here for the Labor Day weekend and we are going to have a dinner at our house one night, so we are doing a lot of work to the yard to get it cleaned up. In case you didn't know, a lab puppy does not IMPROVE the look (and smell) of a backyard. So there are some major improvements that need to be done. It is kind of fun to get out and do something productive.

Well, I am going to sign off for now with a promise to try and post more often. Thanks for checking on us! Love to all....

PS- This is Ben (and Daddy) in his "new" big boy bed! YAY!!

3 comments:

K A R I™ said...

Just for the record, Lucas still teases and he doesn't have any siblings... he likes to tease us and the dog. Silly kid!

Miss you guys so much! Glad you posted an update and I wish we were going to be in Cali over labor day to hang out with everyone!!!

How are our little babies turning 3 already?!?!

Anonymous said...

JUST IMAGINE. ONE DAY YOUR BOYS WILL BE AS BIG AS MY BOYS.

REV. LEROY

TednLisa said...

Cute Pictures and great post.