Friday, May 09, 2008

Super Busy!!




Grumpy butt!!

The boys at work with me. I am glad you can't see the restraints. HeHE!
Go Cart racing at Adventure park, Ben is too little.
Ben watching.


Things have just been crazy around here. I know I say that all the time, but I really mean it THIS time.

My new job it going great. I will probably close more loans this month than I did the last year and a half. It is so great to know that we are going to be able to pay the bills. The people I work with are fun and easy to work with. The office is close to home and is downtown so I can get out and walk to lunch or whatever.
Jim isn't driving the truck anymore and is pretty busy with real estate. He is also staying home one day a week to be a house husband. It is soooo nice!!!
The boys are getting so grown up. Ben is talking so much and getting mouthy too. Ean is dressing himself, and driving the wheels off of his jeep.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great news and the pictures of the boys are sweet.

Anonymous said...

Just happened on here to find a way to my old blog site...have to start a new blog.

What a great surprise! Downloaded all photos but Grumpy Butt..lol and now I have photos of my BOYZ again.

So much going on here...can't comment now, but I do appreciate being able to know all are alive and well in Visalia.

It's been hot here and all are melting, but heading to the beach as well. the dogs are visiting the ponds many times a day...

Love to you all...Mom