Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ean's four, what a chore!


Well, my big boy is 4. I can't believe it. He is officially pre-school age, not toddler age. This is so scary and kind of weird. He is one year away from school, OMG don't get me started.



So with our current money situation I was not allowed, oopss I mean I didn't go all out like normal for his birthday. We didn't have a big party just my dad and step mom, Jim's mom and Margie and Kristen over for a dinner. Oh and a bounce house too.




Of course to Ean it didn't make a difference. The whole neighborhood was over bouncing until we had to literally deflate the thing to get them to leave. He got his special cake, and enough presents to make him happy. He didn't care that there were no extra people, games, decorations or the typical 36 balloons. So all in all it was a good day.


That is a "Rocket" cake from the show Little Einsteins on the Disney Channel


Ean with Kristen in the bounce house


The Grandmas

A Wheel Barrel full of DIRT from Grammie and Grandpa (my parents)- Wonderful!!

Great stuff!!!

2 comments:

TednLisa said...

Happy Birthday Ean and great news on the new job.

K A R I™ said...

Happy Birthday Ean! Looks like he had a great party and what a cute cake!